Ghanaian actress, Beverly Afaglo has spoken after her house gutted fire yesterday afternoon.
According to her, the fire was caused by a fire a small fire which was set in her garden by her mother.
She indicated that her neighbor used to complain about the burning of things in the garden when the smoke enters her house.
While speaking in an interview with Andy Dosty on Hitz FM’s ‘Daybreak Hitz’ Beverly said the fire service was there on time but could not know how to quench the fire.
She stated that they came with a pumping machine to pump water to quench the fire but it them about 40 to start the machine.
Beverly Afaglo noted that it took a civilian to tell them to start quenching the fire from her neighbor’s end.
She told the Fire Service agency to go for training to help them know how to deal with if they need to.
The wife of Praye Honeho who owns the house indicated that the house was not insured and as such she has to start from the scratch.
Listen to her in the video below: