Highlifee musician Rex Owusu Marfo known in showbiz as Rex Omar has started campaigning for NDC presidential candidate John Dramani Mahama.
Rex Omar, who is also the Chairman of the Ghana Music Rights Organization (GHAMRO), posted a campaign message on his Facebook wall which was sighted by KwasiAboagyeLive.com.
In the messages, the “Abiba” singer listed all the promises that former President Mahama had made ahead of his 2020 Manifesto launch.
According to him, he believes if ex-president Mahama is given another chance to rule the country, he will deliver.
“We all know Mahama’s desire to transform Ghana – his reputation for development is a universal reality. He’s done it before, he can do it again. Patriotism + Vision + Competence + Honesty + Hardwork + Pragmatism = John Mahama,” the veteran musician wrote.
Read his full post below.
Mahama is yet to launch his 2020 manifesto, but Yanoom are already making noise that he doesn’t have a message. Below are 20 things Mahama have promised to do if elected.
1) Expand and double the capacity of the 37 Military Hospital.
2) Construct two international-standard Infectious Diseases Centres.
3) Establish two additional international research centres.
4) Establish a National Infectious Disease Response Plan.
5) Make Ghana safe for journalists.
6) Bring back companies collapsed by NPP.
7) Six Regional Hospitals in new Regions
8) Build six new Universities in new Regions.
9) Free Technical & Vocational Education.
10) Cancel Teacher National Service.
11) Cancel Teacher Licensure Exams.
12) Improve Teachers & Nurses allowances
13) Comprehensive review of free SHS.
14) Complete the abandoned E-blocks
15) Complete all abandoned hospital projects
16) Reduce the size of govt by 40 ministers
17) Fix the Eastern corridor road
18) Create sustainable jobs
19) Clean the Banking Sector mess
20) Dualize Aflao, Cape Coast & Kumasi roads.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. We all know Mahama’s desire to transform Ghana – his reputation for development is a universal reality. He’s done it before, he can do it again.
Patriotism + Vision + Competence + Honesty + Hardwork + Pragmatism = John Mahama.